EYEBROW AND EYELASHES LAMINATION
The over plucked eyebrow fashion is out and is predicted to be out for a long time. Unfortunately, many people are unable to grow their eyebrows into a lush shape as sported by supermodels and actresses. The reasons behind it could be over plucking them in the past, age, illness or something else.
Many are also struggling with unruly eyebrows that do not hold their shape well and each eyebrow hair looking in a different direction. Sometimes people who are tired of managing their eyebrows resort to microblading. However, you can fix all these eyebrow issues with a new trendy beauty treatment loved by Hollywood stars – brow lamination.
Eyebrow lamination is a good alternative to microblading, but it is also perfect in combination with it. In the latter case, you should get the brow lamination treatment first and microblading at least 2 days later.
For unruly eyebrows that hold into different directions, the brow lamination procedure will help to shape them in the right direction, soften and smooth over the eyebrow hair, and also visually lift the eyebrow arch. When you use a correct technique that is taught at a brow lamination training course, you can also hide gaps and create the impression of thicker eyebrows or extend them sideways.
- - Cuts/Abrasions
- - Scar tissue (6 months minor operation, 2 years major operation)
- - Bruising/Swelling
- - Sunburn
- - Undiagnosed Lumps/Bump
- - Hypersensitive skin
- - Blepharitis
- - Conjunctivitis
- - Swelling/Bruising
- - Watery eye
- - Do not have a hot bath/shower or use a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours.
- - Do not sunbed or use a solarium for 24 hours.
- - Do not apply any perfumed or self tanning products to the waxed area.
- Eyebrow lamination 100 PLPLN
- Eyebrow lamination with henna and adjust- 140 PLN
- Eyelash lamination 140 PLN
INDIAN HENNA BROWN
Plant-based color for eyebrow tinting
Want to highlight your eyebrows and make your eyes look brighter and more expressive? Say goodbye drawing your eyebrows daily with a pencil , choose to paint your eyebrows with henna, what will give you a beautifully highlighted eyebrow effect, and the result will remain for 3-4 weeks. INDIAN HENNA BROW unlike artificial colorants remain strongly on skin and hairs, and also has a therapeutic effect, it strengthens the hair bulb and promotes hair growth, making the eyebrows thicker and more pronounced, which is especially true for those who experience slight hair loss in the eyebrows. The result is visible after the procedure, the tone becomes more saturated after 12h.
PRICE - 120 PLN
EYEBROWS AND EYELASHES HENNA
Tinting is a process of applying a safe, semi-permanent dye to your eyelashes and eyebrows. The shade you and your esthetician choose for eyebrows and eyelashes is typically based on your current hair colour, and if you’re looking to achieve a natural or a more dramatic appearance. If you have light coloured hair, your lashes and brows will look best a couple of shades darker than your hair.
Tinting usually lasts for three to four weeks. It lasts longest when you keep your eyebrows well moisturized, and don’t use oil-based cleansers. Because dye is applied so close to the eyes, this is not a beauty treatment you should do at home.
When to avoid eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
- If you’ve got any sort of eye infection, hold off on making an appointment for tinting. Before tinting your eyelashes and eyebrows, your esthetician will do a quick patch test to make sure your skin doesn’t react to the dye. If your skin reacts during this patch test, it’s best to avoid putting that same dye on your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- The dye sets in only a few minutes but for eyelash tinting, you must keep your eyes closed during the entire process. If you can’t do that, eyelash tinting is not for you.
- It’s also essential to choose a reputable salon or spa that takes hygiene seriously. If you get a bad feeling about the place you choose, simply walk out the door and find a better option. Of course, you can visit us for eyelash and eyebrow tinting any time—our spas are squeaky clean!
The benefits of eyelash and eyebrow tinting are:
- - Time savings – With your lashes and brows the perfect shade, you’ll cut down on the time you spend with your brow pencil, and you may even be able to skip the mascara.
- - Beautiful definition – Tinting your lashes and brows enhances your eyes, giving you a polished look for weeks.
- - Quick appointments – Getting your eyelashes and eyebrows tinted is fast, generally taking 30 minutes or less.
- Eyelashes henna - 35 PLN
- Eyebrows henna - 30 PLN
- Eyebrows henna with adjust - 40 PLN
- Eyelashes and eyebrows henna - 55 PLN
- Eyebrows adjust - 20 PLN
- Eyelashes and eyebrows with adjust - 60 PLN